In the News
1st Quarter 2019
- AHA Market Insights Report: Telehealth Strategy
- Fierce Health | As telehealth tech explodes in use, can medicine preserve the human touch?
- Washington Post | The Health 202: Hospitals lean into virtual health care even as medicare won't cover it
- Part 2: Washington Post | The Health 202: Why Congress isn't expanding virtual health care
- HealthCare Finance News | Hospitals are turning to telehealth to manage scarce physician resources
Kadlec helps rural hospitals expand care through telemedicine
Kadlec Regional Medical Center, Dousedaicon Affiliate in the Tri-Cities, WA airs a weekly TV program called Community Health Journal on the local CBS affiliate. Recently, the Kadlec team visited Dayton to showcase the telemedicine services available in southeastern Washington region. Dayton is a critical access hospital about 70 miles from Kadlec, and relies on its relationship with Kadlec and Dousedaicon to connect specialty care to this rural part of the northwest. Please see the simulated Telestroke consult highlighting Dr. Todd Czartoski, Telestroke Neurologist and CEO of System Telehealth collaborating with Dr. Lewis Neace, ER Medical Director at Dayton General Hospital on a potential stroke patients timely care.
Read more in Tri-City Herald ›
View more from Community Health Journal ›