Publications1. Niu X, Raja A, Delisle M, Peng F, Vijaykumar DK, Pavithran K, Yukuan F, Lau S, Gotlieb W, Press JZ. Brain Metastases in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer – Multimodal Treatment Including Surgery or Gamma-knife Radiation is Associated with Prolonged Survival. Accepted J Obstet Gynecol Canada – June 2013.
2. Drudi L, Press JZ, Lau S, Gotlieb R, How J, Drummond N, Brin S, Deland C, Gotlieb WH. Vaginal vault dehiscence after robotic hysterectomy in gynecologic oncology: a retrospective review and review of the literature. Accepted by Int J Gynecol Cancer Feb 2013.
3. How JA, Lau S, Press JZ, Ferenczy A, Pelmus M, Stern J, Probst S, Brin S, Drummond NS, Gotlieb WH. Accuracy of sentinel lymph node detection following intra-operative cervical injection for endometrial cancer: a prospective study. Gynecol Oncol 2012 Nov;127(2):332-7.
4. Smith NL, Welsch P, Press JZ, Agnew A, Garcia R, Swisher EM. E2F3b over-expression in ovarian carcinomas and in BRCA1 haploinsufficient fallopian tube epithelium. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2012;51:1054-62.
5. Press JZ and Gotlieb W. Controversies in the treatment of early stage endometrial carcinoma. Obstet Gynecol Int 2012:578490.
6. Press JZ, Reyes M, Pitteri SJ, Pennil Christopher, Garcia R, Boff BA, Hanash SM, Swisher EM. Microparticles from Ovarian Carcinomas are Shed into Ascites and Promote Cell Migration. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2012;22:546-52.
7. Press JZ, Allison KH, Garcia R, Everett EN, Pizer E, Swensen RE, Tamimi HK, Gray HJ, Peters WA, Goff BA. FOXP3+ regulatory T-cells are abundant in vulvar Paget’s disease and are associated with recurrence. Gynecol Oncol 2011;120:296-9.
8. Press JZ, Lee MK, Wurz K, Pennil C, Garcia R, Welcsh P, Goff BA, Swisher EM. Identification of a preneoplastic gene expression profile in tubal epithelium of BRCA1 mutation carriers. Neoplasia 2010; 12:993-1003.
9. Martinez-Borges AR, Petty JK, Hurt G, Stribling JT, Press JZ, Castellino SM. Familial small cell carcinoma of the ovary. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2009 Jul 20.
10. Press JZ, Kenyon JA, Xue H, Miller MA, De Luca A, Miller DM, Huntsman DG, Gilks CB, McAlpine JN, Wang YZ. Xenografts of primary human gynecological tumors grown under the renal capsule of NOD/SCID mice show genetic stability during serial transplantation and respond to cytotoxic chemotherapy. Gynecol Oncol 2008 Aug;110(2):256-64.
11 Press JZ, De Luca A, Young S, Boyd N, Troussard A, Kuo W, Ridge Y, Kaurah P, Kalloger SE, Smith M, Miller DM, Horsman D, Gilks CB, Gray J, Huntsman DG. Ovarian cancers with genetic and epigenetic BRCA1 loss have distinct molecular abnormalities. BMC Cancer 2008 Jan 22;8(1):17
12. Press JZ, Klein MC, Kaczorowski J, Liston RL, von Dadelszen P. Does Caesarean Section Reduce Postpartum Urinary Incontinence? Systematic Review of Available Studies. Birth 2007 Sep;34(3):228-37.
13. Brown LA, Irving J, Parker R, Kim H, Press JZ, Longacre TA, Chia S, Magliocco A, Makretsov N, Gilks B, Pollack J, Huntsman D. Amplification of EMSY, a novel oncogene on 11q13, in high grade ovarian surface epithelial carcinomas. Gynecol Oncol 2005 Feb;100(2):264-270.