We are open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m.to 7 p.m. (Pacific Time). Please call us during these working hours with your questions. We are closed Saturday and Sunday and all major holidays.
For most new medication orders, your doctor can order electronically or fax us at 503-215-8455. If state law allows, we can offer you a generic medication that doesn’t cost as much. If we are unable to fulfill your order, we will let you know right away.
- Credena Health accepts all major credit cards, checks, or money orders.
- The cost of your medication may change depending on the amount ordered.
- Your prescription will be filled for the amount of the medication your physician orders.
- If you have Medicare Part D drug insurance, the cost can change due to your deductible, initial copay and total out-of-pocket expense. Please us with any questions about billing or payment.
6348 N.E. Halsey St., Suite A
Portland, OR 97213-4742
Toll free: 1-855-360-5476
- Medication costs will vary based on your insurance.
- Medication pricing can change daily, so final copay cost can’t be determined until your claim is processed.
- You can call the member services phone number on your insurance card to get current information.
- If you are unable to pay, we will work to find copay assistance for you.
- When we get an order, we will call you within 24 hours.
- If our pharmacy can’t provide your medicine, we will call you and your doctor within 24 hours. We will then send the order to another pharmacy that is able to fill the order within 48 hours.
- Some medications require prior authorization (pre-approval from your insurance company) and may take longer to be approved and filled. We help get the approval. Once the medication is approved, we do our best to help you avoid any gaps in coverage.
- Medicine will be mailed to you via FedEx, UPS or by a hired delivery service. Some medicine must be shipped quickly because it needs to be kept cold or has special instructions for use. If you need your prescription right away, please call us.
- Medicine is sent Monday through Thursday for next-day delivery. We do not charge extra for this service.
- Some packages will require your signature when delivered. We will work with you to select the best day and time to meet your delivery needs.
Yes. The consent (and possibly the financial disclosure) document(s) do need to be signed and returned to us. All the other paperwork is for you to keep in your records.
In your message, please include:
- Pharmacy staff will call you to schedule your refill order three to seven days before you should run out of your medication. If you need the medication refilled sooner than that, please call the pharmacy.
- Please also remember to call us with any insurance, address or health changes.
- Your first and last name
- Your date of birth
- The name of the medicine
- Your address
- Your requested delivery date
- A daytime phone number
After business hours, please leave a message on our 24-hour refill message line by calling 503-215-3130 and 1-800-793-3158.
- The therapy management program is for patients with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis C and some types of cancer. You can sign up for the program if you have an illness that qualifies and you may also cancel it at any time. This is a free service.
- With this program, pharmacists can best help you answer any questions you may have about your medicine. They can also help you understand your illness, how much medication you should take and at what time. They will let you know about any possible reactions, and will talk with your doctor if necessary.
- The purpose of this program is to help you understand your illness, how to take your medicine,medicine reactions, and to improve your health. When a Credena Health pharmacist needs to call and talk with your doctor, it is helpful for you to be part of the program, since the pharmacist will have all the information they need to help you and your doctor make the best decision about what is best for your health.
- This program is limited by your level of participation in it. For best results, you must be willing to carefully follow the directions of your doctor and pharmacist, take the medicine as directed and be willing to talk about the details of your illness and medical history with your pharmacist so they can understand your situation.
Please let your doctor know you are a patient of Credena Health and that you have signed up for the Credena Health therapy management program. A good relationship between your doctor and pharmacist will help everyone involved in your care.
To the therapy management program, please call the pharmacy at 503-962-1700 or 1-855-360-5476.
- to learn about which medications should be disposed of in which way.
- Please see your welcome packet for more information about safe disposal of medicines.
- If there is a recall, the pharmacy staff will call you with instructions for what to do with the recalled medication.
Please us at 503-962-1700 or 1-855-360-5476 if you have questions.
If you have a reaction to any medication you were given, please your ordering doctor or pharmacist.
Know your limits and when to ask for help. Credena Health is ready for emergencies. We expect to be able to you and provide service during disasters, but there are no guarantees. If major roadways are blocked or if telephones fail, there could be delays or interruptions in service. During or after a disaster, if you cannot reach Credena Health, go to the nearest emergency health care center before your medications or supplies run out.
We recommend you plan for emergencies by developing a plan and gathering supplies. Discuss with your health care provider what medical supplies and medications you would need in an emergency and how to access them.
For information about how to prepare for natural disasters visit RedCross.org. You may also visit the Federal Emergency Management Agency website at Fema.org.
If you have any questions about any of the above topics, please call 503-962-1700 or 1-855-360-5476.
In any emergency, call 911.