Volunteer with Global Partnerships or check out the other ways you can support global health by volunteering locally or internationally.
- . Learn about the Catholic Church’s teachings and get involved with the action center.
- . Follow current events and future plans for Latino movements in the U.S.
- . Stay involved with health equity, education and more for immigrant families.
Volunteer individually or as a team at our Medical Supply Warehouse (MSRO) in Lacey, WA. Volunteers will help sort, package or load products for shipment. Warehouse volunteering is open to the public. Experience handling medical supplies is helpful, but not required. Our warehouse is open Monday - Thursday and can accommodate groups of up to 20 volunteers at a time. Most volunteer shifts are 3 hours long; however, we will work with volunteers to determine the best shift length for them. Your help allows us to provide medical supplies to local community members and international partners that work in economically developing countries.
Please complete the Local Volunteering Application and email to .
For more information about local volunteer opportunities, call 360-493-5642.
Local Learning and Engagement
- Contribute your professional, unique knowledge to global health projects.
- . Attend Washington events and follow global health news online.
- Host a World Food Day dinner using OxFam’s .
- Attend fun and interesting cultural events while learning about local advocacy at in Seattle.
Shopping with a Conscience
- . Many fair trade handicrafts to choose from, both at store locations and online.
- , and . All three offer unique opportunities to give gifts in honor of someone.
- . Learn about how to organize a fair trade product fundraiser.
- is a nonprofit organization with a mission to eradicate poverty by providing opportunity and support to artisans and farmers worldwide.